Montserrat is a unique rocky formation, whose easily recognised silhouette is one of Catalonia’s best-known symbols. Montserrat Abbey, which was reconstructed in the 19th century, safeguards a 12th-century image of Catalonia’s patron saint, Our Lady of Montserrat, a Black Madonna popularly known as ‘La Moreneta’ (little dark one), and is an important site for pilgrimage and prayer for Catholics from all over the world.
- Introductory tour of Montserrat
- Performance of Escolania’s choir (Virolai and Salve) (subject to the Escolania’s timetables)
- Rack railway ticket to Montserrat
- Discounts in shops and restaurants
- Tickets not especified in the "Included" section
- Wearing comfortable shoes
- Bringing a camera
- Due to the high temperatures during the months of July and August, it is important to hydrate properly
- Following the guide instructions, It's very important to respect the schedules for the correct development of the outing.
- When confirming the reservation, you will receive an email with the confirmation of the same where all the details will be indicated.
- In case of change or cancellation, send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.
To cancel a service, you must contact us through email at most 48 hours before the contracted service. It's important to indicate the reference number for the service (example 1661768154-7) that you can find in the confirmation document you previously recieved by email. You also must indicate the holder's name and a phone number. We will call you to clear any question up.
If the notification contains all the correct data, your cancelation will be confirmed in the shortest time possible.