The Barcelona Aquarium
The perfect place to find out about the seabed and all its different species. you’ll learn about them through the 66 Mediterranean and tropical tanks which are home to 11.000 animals from some 450 different species. The most spectacular of all is the immense oceanarium, the only one in Europe which is 5 m deep and 36 m in diameter. A transparent 80-metre-long tunnel runs through the oceanarium where you can walk among sharks, giltheads, morays, ocean sunfish and many more species. With your ticket you’ll also be able to visit the permanent exhibitions of our "Planet Aqua" and "Explore"!! which show the importance of water in the development of our planet, and where kids can discover the underwater world by using their five senses. after your visit, you’ll be able to enjoy the different services on offer: the café, shop, souvenir photo, auditorium, etc.
Then we take you to the city centre where you have approx. 2 hrs to explore or shop till you drop before your return journey to your resort. A fantastic day out with memories for all the family don’t forget your camera.
Pick up at the requested stop
Visit to the Barcelona Aquarium (entrance included), Columbus Monument and Ramblas.
Arrival time at your hotel or pick-up point at approximately 6:00 p.m.
The order of the visits may vary according to availability or accessibility
- Round trip by bus
- Entrance Ticket to Barcelona Aquarium
- Tickets not especified in the "Included" section
- Wearing comfortable shoes
- Bringing a camera
- Due to the high temperatures during the months of July and August, it is important to hydrate properly
- Following the guide instructions, It's very important to respect the schedules for the correct development of the outing.
- When confirming the reservation, you will receive an email with the confirmation of the same where all the details will be indicated.
- In case of change or cancellation, send by email to: email@example.com. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.
To cancel a service, you must contact us through email at most 48 hours before the contracted service. It's important to indicate the reference number for the service (example 1661768154-7) that you can find in the confirmation document you previously recieved by email. You also must indicate the holder's name and a phone number. We will call you to clear any question up.
If the notification contains all the correct data, your cancelation will be confirmed in the shortest time possible.